Tuesday, January 20, 2015

NBA 2K15 Pointers: My Career Shoe Endorsement

Many have struggled with getting a Nike endorsement this year, below is the best way I’ve found to get a shoe endorsement in My Career:


  • I’m in the mid of the 2nd season just before the ALL-STAR break.

  • I’ve changed from Bucks > (FA) > Boston > Memphis

  • I’ve been endorsed by State Farm and Sprint.

  • Average 20+ pts with decent rebound and assist numbers

  • I’ve completed the “Gatorade Endorsement” (I was wearing that shirt during the cutscene even when I’ve never equipped it on)

  • I have over +2m fans Now you see I followed the ‘story’ by trying to complete all the available endorsement but even so, I had to play quite a few games (+10) after my last endorsement before I got to the 2nd J.Ellis cut-scenes.  (You get to pick Adidas/Nike/Jordan at the same time)

  • Sim very few games, perhaps you might really just gotta play the game afterall.

But just prior to that I decked out on Adidas gear hoping to grab the attention of Adidas. Maybe it was just a huge coincidence that this happened right after I bought the gear, or perhaps this may of triggered something.


Here is a video of a shoe deal contract signing below:



Hope this NBA 2K tip has helped some of you…stay tuned to SGO for more free tips!



NBA 2K15 Pointers: My Career Shoe Endorsement

No comments:

Post a Comment